Victor Santana PhotoBlog

sábado, 29 de enero de 2011

THANKS EVERYONE!!! 2011

Thanks to everyone that along the way, were there supporting all my work i giving it their critics. Is this new process of my work, of my team, of my life, a lot of changes are coming that you’ll see in the days to come. For example this blog wich it will be attached to the new notice of the 2011, wich is the website www.victorsantanaphoto.com “PIMP Oficcial”, yeah that’s right.

Also that way i have tons that i don’t upload anywork on Fb, and i know the ppl! been asking of my work, but don’t worry all its going to mix together, webpage-Facebook-twitter-blog.

I will be posting from now my work, personal projects, and super cool news from technology and photography. So please ppl! be advise of the new changes to come.

Regards,

Victor Santana

No hay comentarios: